Become a member
Thank you for choosing to become a member!
As a member your contribution allows us to:
- Lobby on questions and issues that affects Swedes living abroad
- Answer referrals of interest to Swedes living abroad
- Inform swedes abroad about the development of laws and regulations in Sweden
- Spread news about Swedish people living abroad and in Sweden, on an international level
As a member you get:
- Our newsletter 10 times a year
- Access to information on our extensive website
- Access to our global network of 130 representatives
- Advice on questions concerning law, taxes and pensions
- Practical advice for people moving to and from Sweden
- Discount on conferences and seminars organized by Swedes Worldwide, such as the Expatriate Parliament of Swedes Worldwide
- Exclusive membership benefits
- The right to vote during the annual meeting
Once you have become a member you can access ‘’Min Sida’’, where you can change your address information and pay for your annual membership (VISA or MasterCard).
Individual membership or family membership: 500kr
Youth (up to 30 years): free (registration necessary)
Employed by Swedes Worldwide’s premium partners: free (registration necessary)
Membership is paid per calendar year, regardless at what time of the year you become a member. However, if you become a member after the 1st of November, your membership extends to the end of the following calendar year.
To be counted as a member, you need to be registered with us, even if your membership is free. Please click on the link above.
In order to access contact information to our representatives, download our publications and other members-only information, you need to be logged in to our website. As soon as you register to become a member, you will be able to log in. If you have any other questions, please send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org